|Because of the high level of activity of the DHS Music Program, it is necessary for us to organize fundraising projects. These include:|
- Bottle Drive (September)
- Coupon Books (September)
- Meat Order (October)
- Purdy's Chocolates (November)
- Bottle Drive (late November)
- Silent Auction (mid-December)
- Mom's Pantry (February)
- Meat Order (March)
A system of individual student accounts is used in conjunction with most fundraising projects. This practice reflects a desire to encourage rather than to enforce participation by students and parents in fundraising projects. The major portion of profits from most fundraising activities is held in trust for the students who helped to earn it.
Students can then use accumulated funds for special projects of music programs, such as tours and festivals. Families can choose to reduce special project costs by sharing in fundraising profits or to pay the full amount of cash.
|2019 Mom's Pantry Fundraiser Information ...|
- Orders are due back February 28, 2019
- Expected delivery TBA
- There are 2 ways to place an order.
A credit card can be used for payment with either option..
- Use the Blue Order Form available here, or
- Place your order online.
Order Number: 283270
Group Passcode: 37117
- Proceeds are credited to the account of the identified student.
- Cheques are to be made payable to DHS Band Society.
If you have any questions or can help on the day of delivery call, text or email Lory Svendsen (phone: 403-335-9488, cell: 403-507-0531, Email).
|2019 March Centennial Meat Fundraiser Information ...|
- Orders are due back March 7, 2019
- Expected delivery March 27, 2019
- Please remember to write the student's name on the order forms
- Proceeds are credited to the account of the identified student
- Cheques are to be made payable to DHS Band Society
The Order Form is available in pdf format here.
If you have any questions or can help on the day of delivery call, text or email Debbie Brazzale (phone: 403-335-3870, cell: 403-335-6165, Email).